Our team strives to nourish a garden that will bring our community together on a path to a more sustainable environment.
SAN DIEGO MESA COMMUNITY GARDEN:
Join us in our vegetable and herb garden located on Marlesta Drive by the P100 building. No experience necessary! Complete the volunteer registration form or contact email@example.com for more information.
Please note: Students may not park in the staff parking lots by P-100 or P-300.
Check out the documents below about gardening at Mesa College. You can fill out the volunteer and liability forms with the garden volunteer coordinator.
See the calendar to find out when the next gardening session will be.
Summer garden volunteers who completed the first planting!
Many thanks to our garden donors!
Reviving the organic garden wouldn't have been possible without the generosity of:
- the Spring 2015 Associated Student Government (for start-up funding)
- Kellogg Supply Company (for organic soil, organic compost, and organic fertilizers)
- City Farmers Nursery (for 60 packets of seeds)
- North Park Nursery (for transplants)
- Starbucks at Linda Vista and Mesa College Drive (for coffee during our volunteer work days)
- Home Depot on Genesee (for a $50 gift certificate)
Craig Mitchell, Ana Fuentes, Tony Provenzano, Wayne Koppel, Dave Warczakowski, Anne Zacovic, and Rachelle Agatha at Mesa College
- Roy Wilburn of Sunshine Care
- Ari Tenenbaum of Revolution Landscape
- Dean Libs of Dean's Greens
- Jon Lewis of the Master Gardener Association of San Diego County
Do you want to contribute to our projects and make the environment more sustainable? Make your donation here!